Chris Robinson was recently a guest on the Howard Stern show, where he shared his opinion of John Mayer playing Grateful Dead music in Dead and Company. There has been lots of media attention, from JamBase to Variety…
DHL decided to let the music be what matters. We present a video face-off, Chris and John, each performing their interpretation of the Grateful Dead classic “Sugaree” – Please watch both performances, and then share your comments below.
Chris Robinson – performing “Sugaree”
with Bob Weir and RatDog
(Rob Wasserman, Jay Lane, Jeff Chimenti, Steve Kimock)
Santa Barbara County Bowl
John Mayer – performing Sugaree
with Phil Lesh & Friends
Ross James, Alex Koford
Terrapin Crossroads late night bar set
Please let us know what you think in the comments below!
- This is all in fun, there is no actual competition here.
- With music, everybody wins.
- We are very GRATEFUL to have so many choices to enjoy live music, performed by so many talented artists, at the many fine venues, and fantastic festivals, available across this GRATE nation of ours!
- Enjoy what you like, and let others have their fun too.
- There’s a whole lot of shakin’ all over this land, looking at you is looking at me, and remember the love you bring!
Winners announced at 4:20, somewhere. STFU.
Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial